[Fsf-friends] IT/ITES SEZs now a nightmare for investors

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:33:16 IST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Raj Mathur <raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:
> I'd rather not have communist-indoctrined ideology spouted on this list.
> I'd rather not have capitalist-centric intolerant ideology spouted
> either.  Let's talk about Free Software, or not at all.

Free Software has no existence of its own - its not an autonomous
discipline - its principles are intricably linked to principles of
many other  disciplines and philosophies. For someone to move with
least errors, there has to be a fair amount of exposure of some of the
basic principles of other disciplines.

 I guess, for people who do want to discuss or listen, they still
retain their freedom to do so !! There's absolutely no compulsion to
respond. There's still a "/dev/null", to quote your old words ....

CK Raju