[Fsf-friends] Freedom Walk started - Walking the Walk

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 12:33:59 IST 2008

Hi,

Freedom Walk organised by Zyxware and many Free Software communities
have started on October 2nd as planned.

I request everyone to try find some time to join this or at least talk
about it with your friends and write about it if you maintain a blog.

You can keep yourself updated with the latest happenings at
http://www.freedomwalk.in/

Some photos of the walk started appearing on the website

http://www.freedomwalk.in/content/17/freedom-walk-day-0-photos-departure-at-trivandrum
http://www.freedomwalk.in/content/15/freedom-walk-day-1-photos
http://www.freedomwalk.in/content/16/freedom-walk-day-2-photos

Cheers