[Fsf-friends] History of Free Software movement in India

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:40:47 IST 2008

Dear Friends

In kochi conference I did a presentation on History of Free Software
movement in India. (I presented my session after the boycott novell
campaign and manhandling )
The slide of the presentation is available at
http://anivar.movingrepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/storydom.pdf
(Thanks Hiran for the Theme & design)

I am planning to make this as an article. Please go through it and
point if i missed any groups
So please send your feedback
Also it will help the people in this list to get the name of various
groups contributed to the Free Software movement

Anivar Aravind

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.