[Fsf-friends] SAY NO TO M$-VTU CAMPAIGN : Blr : 29th Nov 2008

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:24:18 IST 2008

Hey Senthil,
The awareness campaign was a good start. We have a long way to go in
influencing University policies. The issue of democracy must be made
integral to all our campaigns in Karnataka.
Without a democratic approach no one is going to accept our efforts however
good-willed it may be.
It is important to involve the teachers, the students and this must be a
participative process.
In solidarity with the Free Software Movement,
Vikram Vincent

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822