[Fsf-friends] Free Software Free Society Conference in Trivandrum

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Sun Nov 30 17:12:59 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
>   FSF India decided to support  http://fsfs.in/ conference being
> organised under Government of Kerala.
> Conference schedule will be updated soon.
>
> A note on the conference is given below.
>
> It would be interesting if we can provide video stream using free
> software. I found this link http://giss.tv/
> Do you know any one with experience in this and willing to help us ?

we had a workshop of giss.tv in our lab a month ago. one of the main
developers of this was Yves from Barcelona.  He was in my lab for two
weeks, and setting up this is very easy.  All you need is PC and they
have already made a live CD/installable.  i can ask Alpesh to send the
links for download and share some notes from the workshop.

Nagarjuna