[Fsf-friends] Statement of FSF India board on recent incidents

Arvind Kumar Chinniah arvindkumar.c at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:05:46 IST 2008

THe phrase Cat is out of the Bag means "The actual motive of FSF India, is
to make the community to be owned property, rather than to be a mass
movement. THis is clearly seen in the motive of your statement. "
The topic seem to move away from the actual reason to a different direction.

PS: I dont know why Praveen is interested in moving behind animals for the
Breed Rights :). Anyway thats his freedom of thought.