[Fsf-friends] a clarification needed

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:43:39 IST 2008

I think we are discussing what is going to be the formal aspects of the
constitution of FSF-I, which I feel may (a) contribute no good and (b)
disturb many here. May I request the office bearers and those interested to
open a new list called fsf-office or fsf-bureau or fsf-election to discuss
these issues. In my limited knowledge I have no example where activation of
a formal mechanism has eventually led to anything substantial or worthwhile.

¡ ǝɹǝɥ ʇı ƃuıʌɐɥ uı ʇsǝʇoɹd ʇsǝƃuoɹʇs ʎɯ
nɾɐɹ ʞɔ