[Fsf-friends] Free software is the future. The Future is ours.

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 11:05:43 IST 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

> okay..some free software folks are  more like marx himself ... .. may be
> some bit of comic effect is needed

Assertions are assertions. I will do it - and complete the process in less
than a week - but, on the following conditions (a) our chairman Nagarjuna
willing, and (b) somebody offers to challenge - otherwise why should I
disturb Marx ?

Bye, best wishes on your work. Concentrate. Hack.
CK Raju