[Fsf-friends] FSFS.in will have a larger controversy

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:56:00 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 9:55 AM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote:
>> remain transparent. Corporate bodies can never really be trusted.  The
>> intent of some 'document freedom camps' for example, are suspect.

> You mean, the donor should have some obligations? I thought you meant
> that the acceptor should have obligations. But even saying that the

I mean the acceptor should have obligations. The specific additional
terms agreed to by the parties should be stated. It should be for
interested people in the community to try something ... in case of any
apparent irregularities. The purpose is to strengthen the free
software movements. Hopefully it will help different groups to improve
their resources.

Best

A. Mani

--