[Fsf-friends] FSFS.in will have a larger controversy

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:13:56 IST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 9:40 AM, CK Raju <ck.thrissur at gmail.com> wrote:

> A draft should be prepared with relevant clauses. Any sane free
>> software movement should be expected to comply with it. It should be
>> possible for Governments and other organizations to comply with it.

It would have been more prudent to suggest our activists friends to place
similar demands on respective political establishments to come out with such
a stand - where they disclose their manifesto too - so that funding
corporates are also not fooled.

Sane or insane free software groups have a limitation upto where they could
go - especially when many of them are still in their initial learning phase
- mistakes are not uncommon - and they are fast learners too. But that's not
the case with political establishments.

CK Raju