[Fsf-friends] FSFS.in will have a larger controversy

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 22:49:16 IST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:28 AM, CK Raju <ck.thrissur at gmail.com> wrote:
>>   I did not see any protest against these links so far. That is why I feel
>> protests at NFM2008 at CUSAT was a public stunt aimed to tarnish its
>> organisers.

> Here FSF-I's campaign is completely known to the donors - its objectives and
> goals as well as the means of achieving them. By receiving donations, FSF-I

These arguments cannot really stand water.

All free software movements should follow standard open terms for
accepting donations.

A draft should be prepared with relevant clauses. Any sane free
software movement should be expected to comply with it. It should be
possible for Governments and other organizations to comply with it.

Nothing is so vague as to defy documentation.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani