[Fsf-friends] Good bye to this list

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:52:32 IST 2008

Come on
I dont know who are you people but still i feel you are believers of RMS
Philosophy. in that context , here  are my few suggestions

It has been 25 years that RMS has struggled -- is this is what he taught us,
it is the strong determination, patience and non-compromising etc etc
characters has made the GNU System so nice .

This is not the way to respect him, Just for few flames ( what you consider
as ) from some ( who ever you are thinking ) should not matter , the whole
world was flaming against RMS -- still his determination to uphold the ideas
of our Free Society has been successful to the extent that people like you
should not feel like quitting.

Only request is whatever the time you are getting irritated that is time you
have to hold on, then later on you can decide

Don't give such kind gifts on the occasion of 25th anniversary of GNU
project to the Free software community.