[Fsf-friends] Good bye to this list

Deepa Paul |ദീപാ പോള്‍ deepa.paul at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:40:33 IST 2008

Dear fellow comrades,

Male Chauvinism rules this this list now. Any of us are bot going to
achieve anything out of it. I am really tired of reading mails with
Chauvinist attacks and counters . This is the last request to stop
this FLAME not at all based on the ethos of free software.

If this continues I have to quit this space. I feel I am not the only
one tired with this flames. I request all responsible members to
relcaim this list . I am waiting 2 more days before saying good buy to
list

Deepa Paul