[Fsf-friends] [FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART - 1)

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:40:12 IST 2008

Till now I have been as polite and to the point focussing only on objective
issues relevant to the future of the Free Software Movement in India and
Karnataka in specific.
But it seems that personal attacks seem to be the "in thing".
Anivar,
Read my clarification below. I shall make it bold to enable you to clearly
read it.*
My request for clarification is very clear
I had asked Anivar to provide mails where I have been abusive in the least.
* *I never asked him to delete reference that I walked over to read the
handbills being pasted in the main venue.
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsug-bangalore/2008-November/002194.html*
*http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsug-bangalore/2008-November/002196.html
*

2008/11/20 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > 2008/11/20 naveen mudunuru <naveenmudunuru at gmail.com>
> >>
> >> Anivar,
> >>
> >> i saw your blog and it is ridiculous, Vikram never requested you to omit
> >> those lines he questioned ur statement and gave clarification about your
> >> posting on his participation(as per his mail to the same list).
>
> It is true that he participated. You can confirm it with other people
> participated in protest. But if he dont want to put this fact, the
> only option in front of me is to strike that sentence.

Why do you destroy your own credibility with such false statment?
Read my reply above. I never denied coming over and reading your handbills.
I only asked for clarification as to when have I sent abusive mails.