[Fsf-friends] The conference issues and facts

siddhu soso sid.fuser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 17:56:29 IST 2008

Yes its true that kerala has over 3.5 crore of people.. but the number 1500
is more than.. the usual number that of 10 - 15 people.. who consider
themselves to represent be the whole of india.. (and that too on a mailing
list)

The number 1500 is definately a huge number for the philosophy we are
campaigning.. organisers have put in a good effort to mobilise those many
people. Appreciate them for that.

regards
siddhu