[Fsf-friends] Freedom of expression cant be suppressed with muscle power

siddhu soso sid.fuser at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:06:27 IST 2008

well im surprised.. im still not able to find a reason for the protest..
when. the whole community.. is participating.. in the event, it would take
only minimum sense to get an idea of informing about a "mistake" that was
happening..

The only reason that i could see is .. somebody wants to project himself..
as the "ONE" who stands for justice and all.. but irony is he forgot that in
this act.. he was opposing the event for the justice in software field ,
which gave a qualitative change to the movement in the country..

Never in India it happened.. where 1500+ attending a free software
conference..

regards
siddhu