[Fsf-friends] on Burning Topic

Rahul Computerwala devilsadvocate4free at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:49:09 IST 2008

Hello everybody,

As i see it clearly from the mailing list that only handful of them in this
group are trying to create a sense of darkness from one political party so
as to gain from it. I dont know for wat reason they should feel feel
alienated from it.One only feels alienated in a scene like this is when
he/she wants to gain something out of it. See we should be happy that more
people are participating in this. And we should also urge ohers to
participate as we need everbody to be aware. Infact if more people join it
will be more easier as it will strenghten the issue of free software.

BUT IF SOME GUYS WANT TO HAVE TO GAIN ADVANTAGE BY HOLDING IT TO THEM JUST
LIKE WAT PROPRITERY, MONOPOLISTIC PEOPLE WANT TO DO THEN I THINK THOSE
THINGS SHOULSNT BE WELCOMED. AND AS I AM SEEING HERE IF ANIVAR IS ONE AMONG
THE FEW GUY WHOSE IS HAVING PROBLEMS THEN HE BETTER GO TO MICROSOFT THAN
BEING HERE WHICH WILL FETCH HIM MORE PERSONAL ACCOLADES AND MONEY AS WELL.

If this is a community of mass liking and if we want to grow by accepting
more people into this thus more ideas and early end to propritery and
monopoistic people, we have to have a progressive positive attitude and
eagerness to adjust and move in POSITIVE DIRECTION.

With extra love care and advise to ANIVAR

And a HOPEFUL who wants free sofware in nook and corner of INDIA

DEVILS ADVOCATE