[Fsf-friends] a clarification needed

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:11:59 IST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:53 AM, james mathew <james.infidel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Mani A <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Politicians like Anivar Aravind,  James Mathews and some others should
>> learn not to play with Free software movements for their petty
>> political gains.
>>

> For your kind information, Free Software 'is' a political movement.
> Since it is so, not just Anivar and James, but all those who are
> sincerely involved in its activities automatically become politicians.
> Hope this link <http://linux.sys-con.com/node/34189/print> will enlighten you.

'petty political gains' are not those and all politics is not 'free
software politics'.
The goal of the free software politics is certainly not to implement a
whole series of actions to discredit or hinder others involved  in the
free software movement. And I am not talking about Novell.

May be you will consider the differences and not make a mess of it.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani