[Fsf-friends] a clarification needed

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:25:27 IST 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a lot of answered questions like:
> why did the protestors want to be a part of the conference especially after
> the huge useless racket they created prior to the conference? They were
> proved wrong on all counts they raised.
> I very clearly remember hearing the organiser tell that they were willing to
> provide an open forum.. Why was this not utilised?
> Whenever questions are asked FSF-I prefers to give some vague reply like "we

Apparently Free software movements cannot be independent of politics.
Politicians like Anivar Aravind,  James Mathews and some others should
learn not to play with Free software movements for their petty
political gains.

+1 for the post.

The boycott Novell campaign has its justifications

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani