[Fsf-friends] a clarification needed

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 19:47:57 IST 2008

There are a lot of answered questions like:
why did the protestors want to be a part of the conference especially after
the huge useless racket they created prior to the conference? They were
proved wrong on all counts they raised.
Was it due to the fact that they wanted some mileage out of it? Possible.
Bangalore has many examples to tell.
Why was FSF-I not a part of the conference? Then why did the FSF-I
leadership sit on the dais?
Why not have the protest on the first day rather than the last? Why was it
not announced in advance? The workshops may be an excuse but not a
convincing one.
I very clearly remember hearing the organiser tell that they were willing to
provide an open forum.. Why was this not utilised?
Whenever questions are asked FSF-I prefers to give some vague reply like "we
will clarify shortly.." and then no word after that or prefer to keep mum
all together.
This is getting very undemocratic and cannot continue for long.