[Fsf-friends] a clarification needed

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Mon Nov 17 17:21:45 IST 2008

hi Arun ,

 thanks for that personal note.

Though I expressed solidarity immediately i knew of this. I need a
clarification. 'Novell' signs were put up in the venue earlier. Dr
Nagarjuna was on the dias.

Did Anivar inform you folks earlier itself..which could have sorted out
things peacefully or only things were informed after confrontation.

However I did  see in the venue  and in slashdot that very senior free
software foudation folks act without restraint and like any regular
flamer which is unfortunate.

my report and take on the incident in kochi conference and the frequent
flames seen in the recent days.

http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/kochi+conference
<http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/kochi+conference>

in solidarity