[Fsf-friends] [Fsf-kerala] Fwd: [FSUG-Bangalore] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 14:28:15 IST 2008

Today Novell tomorrow some other company
 ( who knows may be one of us itself being proud of a bit of success may go
out the movement and might come as strong or even worse than Novell )

We have to defend our freedom irrespective of any body taking any kind of
actions which affects Free Society's culture / tradition / interests.

What a shame ------ Man handling a peaceful protest against those who are
affecting our community