[Fsf-friends] SBI Life Online Application works only in proprietary software

Omshivaprakash H L omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Fri May 9 20:57:24 IST 2008

Hi Manilal,

I went ahead and checked this with curiosity.

I found that we could use Firefox without any issues. btw. I'm using
Friefox 3 Beta 5.

Please download and install the new version and check it out. Didn't get
chance to check it on Konqueror.

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 17:57 +0530, Manilal K M wrote:
> Hello all,
>   IBPS(http://ibps.in) on behalf of SBI Life (subsidiary of State bank
> of India) has invited applications for Recruitment of  Graduate
> Trainees and Associates.  However, the online application doesn't work
> with Free Software alternatives such as Mozilla Firefox and Konqueror.
> This denies the candidates who uses Free Software to apply for the
> positions.
>
> Refer: http://app1.ibps.in/SBILifeSPmenu.asp
>
> --
> Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
> http://libregeek.blogspot.com
"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds"
--
With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L|ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ |ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

Website : http://www.techfiz.info
Blog : http://platonic.techfiz.info
Phone: 91- 9902026518
AIM : fizworks
ICQ : 265216744
IRC : #techfiz  server: irc.freenode.net channels: #linux-india
#ubuntu-in #gnu-india #kannada