[Fsf-friends] Kerala schools to go completely FOSS

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:56:12 IST 2008

>  Message: 4
>  Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 11:50:55 +0530
>  From: "Vimal Joseph" <vimalekm at gmail.com>
>  Subject: Re: [Fsf-friends] [X-POST] Kerala schools to go completely
>         FOSS
>  To: raju at linux-delhi.org
>  Cc: linux-india-general at lists.sourceforge.net,  The Linux-Delhi mailing
>         list <ilugd at lists.linux-delhi.org>,     fsf-friends at mm.gnu.org.in
>
>  On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Raj Mathur <raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:
>  > Congratulations to our friends in Kerala are in order, I think:
>  >
>  >  Kerala shuts windows, schools to use only Linux
>  >
>  >  http://www.indianexpress.com/story/280323.html
>  >
>  >  I'd like to get my hands on a copy of the courseware... is it freely
>  >  available?
>
>  The latest books are not available online but you can send a request
>  to IT at School Project
>
>  Executive Director
>  IT at School Project
>  SCERT Building
>  Poojappura
>  Thiruvananthapuram-12
>  Kerala
>  Tel: 0471-2348274, 2343261
>  Fax: 0471-2343261

Hi Vimal,
   First of all thank you for providing the info. Are u by any chance
in Thiruvananthapuram? It would be nice if the Executive Director also
had an e-mail address. I do understand its not a good idea to give
somebody's e-mail address without his permission on an open mail list.
(i.e. if he/she has one)  . Either way it would be nice to see what
these guys are serving as content/courseware.

 Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17