[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [School-GNU-Linux] OpenOffice Circular

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:09:11 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vimal Joseph <vimaljoseph at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/7/4
Subject: [School-GNU-Linux] OpenOffice Circular
To: ilug-tvm at googlegroups.com, schoolgnu at freelists.org

Hi all,

Here is an interesting circular issued by Department of IT on using
'Open Office' Software .

<quote>
All the Heads of Departments are requested not to put up proposal for
purchase of any Office Suite software in future. We are enclosing a 'Open
Office' CD and department can further copies as per requirement as it is
free to use license software.
</quote>

regards,

~vimal
--

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!

--
Free Software, Free Society
സ്വതന്ത്ര സോഫ്റ്റ്വെയര്‍, സ്വതന്ത്ര സമൂഹം

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)