[Fsf-friends] [ilug-tvm] They preach free software, but practise Mac, Microsoft

Arun M arun at gnu.org.in
Sat Dec 20 08:19:41 IST 2008

Hi,

 I use a white Macbook owned by Kerala State IT Mission (my employer) and I
run free software on it.

Success of FSFS  conference has  irritated many people, particularly some
powerful.

Regarding other wild and baseless aligations by the reporter as part of this
series, respective
organisations and individuals will be seeking legal and other remedies. I am
not commenting
on that now.

regards
arun.