[Fsf-friends] Fw: failure notice

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:21:11 IST 2008

Dear Mr. Arvind Kumar Chinniah,

I am new to this mailing list. Still, I have a word for you. Please check
for yourself before making accusations. The group mailing list address is
fsf-friends at mm.gnu.org.in where as your friend used the wrong address
fsf-friends at gnu.org.in and how do you expect the mail to reach this group?

Regards,
Sebin

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Arvind Kumar Chinniah <
arvindkumar.c at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> My friend vijayan tried to send a message to fsf-friends which couldnt
> reach... you all.. so.. i thought I will forward the mail...
> Can anybody tell why it could not reach the list. I hope it is not done
> purposefully. If done so.. i think the list lost its.. 'Free' ness and the
> boasted openess to criticism.

...if I fought with you, if i fell wounded and allowed no one to learn of my
suffering, if I never turned my back to the enemy: Give me your blessing!
(Nikos Kazantzakis)