[Fsf-friends] Ogg album in the Month of Music

justin joseph justinjoseph007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:05:59 IST 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Sri Ramadoss M <amachu at gnu.org> wrote:
> Any budding Musician you know? Tamilnadu is witnessing yet another
> season of Music in the month of Margazhi..
>
> Any one in this profession?  Can someone help bringing out an Ogg Album..

'Were at AC3(  Ambedkar Community Computer Center) when Eben Moglen
visited the center
here in Bangalore.  There was singing and it was by the children there
and it was excellent.

You might want to contact Senthil and see if this works out, the kids
there seemed
to want a production of their own.

It may not be classical music but I think the music from the kids who live in
what we call slums have the potential to connect to people.