[Fsf-friends] Use of Windows by some speakers

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 15:24:32 IST 2008

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 10:29 +0530, haynes davis wrote:

> These words of Sasikumar are clearly good reasons. Whatever
> 'clarifications' or 'explanations'  he has given afterwards are not
> convincing enough.

Good reasons for what? Abusing the entire board? Accusing the board of
various things, including harming the FS movement and swindling money?
Of attaining power at the expense of CPM? I don't seem to have any power
other than to look after myself. If you think I do, please give me one
example of where I have used this power.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India