[Fsf-friends] Use of Windows by some speakers

haynes davis haynesdavis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:29:02 IST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:15 AM, V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 08:33 +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:
> >
> > If you believe that the Board isn't doing enough to foster FOSS, or is
> > actually having a negative impact on the growth of freedom in India,
> > please bring out your reasons for that and I for one will support your
> > cause whole-heartedly.
>
> I too will be there with you.
>
> Best
> --
> V. Sasi Kumar
> Free Software Foundation of India
>  <http://swatantryam.blogspot.com>

"This is a CPM event and the objective god only knows.
This would appear to be part of an attempt to float a parallel process to
take over the Free Software movement in the country.
what this group is doing is really sabotaging the whole movement itself by
causing confusion among FS supporters. "

These words of Sasikumar are clearly good reasons. Whatever 'clarifications'
or 'explanations'  he has given afterwards are not convincing enough.

Haynes.