[Fsf-friends] Use of Windows by some speakers

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:23:54 IST 2008

Raj Mathur <raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:

> What keeps me going is that this dialogue is permitted (and perhaps even
> encouraged) on this mailing list.
>
> I don't know whether or not you (the FSF Board) sneaked in, or made lots
> of money, or constitute a mafia, or are really MS employees in
> disguise.  Without more information one way or the other, I can't make
> any judgement on these matters.  However, I can judge what I see, and I
> appreciate the fact that this discussion is happening on this forum,
> and I hope it continues to happen until matters are resolved

Totaly agree with this.

The organisers of Cochin conference have a very good opportunity here
to present their side of the story as on how their choice of Novell as
a sponsor is justified, why disagreement was handled with violence,
and why Arun and others were treated disrespectfully.  Instead what we
get to see is complete ad hominem and emotional outburts against a
bunch of individuals in FSF-I board, who may or may not have been
right in their actions.  I do not have a reason to believe that FSF-I
director board is a power structure either, as accused previously --
if they are a power-abusing cabal, the existence of these threads have
to have some sort of explanation which I can't figure out myself.

--
"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
     	         -- Chaucer.