[Fsf-friends] Use of Windows by some speakers

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:57:15 IST 2008

Dear Kannan,

Your mail is full of vague insinuations and accusations. If you are
expecting a response from those whom you are accusing, it would be good
to make your statements clear and precise. If your intention is only mud
slinging, you can carry on at the risk of becoming a laughing stock. And
I find it strange that you advocate giving the work of localisation to a
commercial company. You don't want such work to be done by the
community? And you are depreciating the huge effort being put in by a
number of our young people. Please remember that you are actually
insulting them by your words. It would be good if you studied what
people are doing before throwing wild accusations against them.

You are also accusing the FSF Board members of "sneaking in" and ganging
up. These are serious allegations and you may have to substantiate them.
Please give your evidence for these allegations.

It is strange that you are asking for proof for involvement in Free
Software projects from members of the Director board and Working Group.
You seem to think that the objective of FSF India is to contribute to
Free Software projects. Please do your homework properly before taking
up arms against people who are doing what they can for the good of FS in
India.

Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar