[Fsf-friends] Events

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 12:50:28 IST 2008

When a Free Software event is planned anywhere, it would be good if a
write-up is sent to the list. We can put it up on the gnu.org.in
website. If there is a website for the event, just pointing to it would
be good enough. After an event, it would be good if someone can write a
report and post it so that it can also be put on the website. In the
long run, this will help us to see all the events that took place over a
period of time and also evaluate our work. Any event that conforms with
the ideals of Free Software can be included.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India