[Fsf-friends] RMS and two book releases in bangalore / Eben in blr

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 09:34:18 IST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:28 AM, Sri Ramadoss M <amachu at gnu.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
> <sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I think yesterday was a very good day for free software in blr. Multiple
>> events happening at different places. There was a total of two public events
>> by RMS with 2 book releases : FSFS book in kannada and the story of the slum
>> computing center book written by folks from the slum community.
>
> Great :-) Was looking forward to it after the original call for a
> sprint of translating GNU articles to Kannada.. Are available with GNU
> website also?

it is available in
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Book:Free_Software_Free_Society

It need to peer reviewed before committing to gnu.org

> --
> Regards,
>
> Sri Ramadoss M

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.