[Fsf-friends] Use of Windows by some speakers

Sunil Thomas Thonikuzhiyil suniltt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:21:43 IST 2008

Hi Arun,
        I guess you are referring to my blog.
<http://brainstorms.in/?p=243> Kenney's
blog<http://www.kenneyjacob.com/2008/12/12/fsfsin-and-free-software-nonsense/>and
the flame war going on at ilug
Trivandrum  <http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm/t/6ee4f0d7d60b260b> I
just wanted   convey that there are lots of guys jumping  into the bandwagon
( Mainly on policy matters) with out properly understanding the philosophy.
They use  free software as a propaganda tool and secretly use Closed source.
  I  pointed out at the venue that the JavaFX technology is not available on
the free platform. But the speaker quickly wound up and declared it is time
for lunch.  There were some prominant activists around . No one came forward
to support me at the venue.

    I think I also have some freedom in pointing out mistakes on my blog.
   73s
Sunil VU2SWX