[Fsf-friends] FSFS.in Photoblog

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 07:38:43 IST 2008

Morning,

I don't think this is a flame thread as of yet, so I am responded to it. Please bear with me.

--- On Sat, 13/12/08, cherian aby <abyhome at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As a
> photographer you must have at least 5 photos of the javafx
> session. Why dont you post the rest. I know your true color
> will come out if you do so.
> My suspicion of the cochin incident as engineered for
> publicity hardens.

You are most welcome to pick up the MMC card that still has all the images of the FSFS.in from me in Trivandrum Kerala anytime. I am here for IFFK 2008 until 19 Dec and you can check for yourself.

You seems to have made up your mind that there is a big dark secrets behind these events, but I am sorry to disappoint you.

Also I rather would watch the films and enjoy my vacation in Kerala rather than respond to flames/rants here.

Cheers

--arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
Blog [ http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com ]