[Fsf-friends] More from fsfs.in

sarath ms sarath.ms at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 00:51:13 IST 2008

This reminds me of an equally horrible poem.

"I couldn't go, I was sad.
But if it was like this, I am glad." [yuck]

But I wonder why there was no "Boycott Microsoft" protest/campaign?? These
days school kids even know how to install GNU/Linux, but probably there were
no schools nearby!

On a serious note, whats more disappointing is that the event is said to
have attended by guests like RMS, Eben. This is an insult to those people,
who came all the way down here to advocate Free Software, Free Society.

We always ensure that we don't use even "less-known" proprietary software
(forget M$ Windows) in smaller GLUG level events, workshops or
presentations. But an International event on Free Software showcasing
proprietary software is, bad.

Well now, Good Morning, Organizers, what happened?

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:06 AM, siddhu soso <sid.fuser at gmail.com> wrote:

> :(  Disappointing to see this... the organisers should have atleast taken
> help of a school kid to get GNU installed there.. ( heard from my friend
> that school kids also use GNU/linux there)..
>

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 9:23 PM, cherian aby <abyhome at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Even die hard fans cannot live with out win  :D
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/33286987@N04/3102771534/
>>
>> Aby

-- Sarath M S