[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [Indlinux-group] how do non-open formats survive?

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:46:02 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vinod Kumar <rigvinod at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/12/7
Subject: [Indlinux-group] how do non-open formats survive?
To: Indian Linux group <indlinux-group at lists.sourceforge.net>

With a little help from friends, I suppose.

See the recent call for proposals from the Department of
BioTechnology, Gov of India, for the Biotechnology Industry
Partnership Programme (BIPP).

"The companies should submit a concept note not exceeding 3 pages or a
detailed proposal(5 copies+one soft copy[MS Word file and not a PDF
file] through E.mail or CD) strictlt in the prescribed format
available on the DBT website http://dbtindia.nic.in on or before 31st
December..."