[Fsf-friends] GNU Labs at MES College of Engineering, Kerala kicks off

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 00:31:27 IST 2008

Hi,

The activities of GNU Labs, a free software-based volunteer project,
began at the MES College of Engineering, Kuttippuram, on Friday with a
day-long workshop.

http://www.hindu.com/2008/12/06/stories/2008120652210300.htm

GNU Labs encourages the idea of sharing knowledge, supporting the
ideals of the Free Software Foundation. It aims at improving the
existing work of free software by helping students to complete their
curricular project works.

More about GNU Labs http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/GNU_Labs

If anyone is interested to start a GNU Lab in their college can use
the wiki discussion page. A website for GNU Labs is under
construction.

Cheers
Praveen
--