[Fsf-friends] NIIT and Adobe

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Wed Dec 3 00:57:28 IST 2008

On Tuesday 02 Dec 2008, Nagarjuna G wrote:
> This kind of nexus should be campaigned against.  what strategy
> should we follow.
>
> http://www.digitallearning.in/news/news-details.asp?News=NIIT-ties-wi
>th-Adobe-for-eGuru&NewsID=15840

Tough battle to fight on any except the policy and ideology fronts,
since it would be difficult to find equivalent (easy to use) tools in
the FOSS arena.  We should have a story with a competitive FOSS toolkit
ready before we start approaching anyone.

Couple of multimedia gurus available on the ILUGD mailing list, shall I
start cross-posting?

Regards,

-- Raju
--