[Fsf-friends] [ubuntu-in] [OT slightly] Rant .gvfs & gnome-clock issues (specifically libgweather)

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:50:09 IST 2008

2008/11/30 shirish <shirishag75 at gmail.com>:
> So everybody and anybody who can help in figuring out info. needed to
> have in libgweather are welcome.

<!-- Could not find weather stations for the following major
           cities:
           Agartala, Aizawl, Alappuzha, Allahabad, Azamgarh,
           Barddhaman, Belgaum, Bhopal, Calicut, Coimbatore, Dibrugarh,
           Guwahati, Indore, Kochi, Kollam, Mangalore, Mau, Mysore,
           Nagercoil, Palakkad, Pondicherry, Shiliguri, Shillong,
           Shimla, Shimoga, Soyibug, Srinagar, Thrissur, Tumkur,
           Tuticorin
        -->

Does anyone know?
--