[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Hackerdom curtain raiser on thursday 10 am

ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് | shyam karanattu aeshyamae at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:20:23 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anil Franklin <anilnf at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:03 AM
Subject: Hackerdom curtain raiser on thursday 10 am
To: "Abhilash VM (FOSS)" <abhilashvmenon at gmail.com>, Ismail <
ismailcherkala at yahoo.co.in>, aeshyamae at gmail.com

          Hackerdom is simply a venue for free software activists and common
people to unite .This is an event to take place in Thrissur. This event is
going to be announced officially in a curtain raiser event happening on this
thursday (*28th of August* ) at *Govt. Engineering college , Thrissur* .
Free software activists from different parts of Kerala are expected to be
there and we'll have a discussion about hackerdom to make it a new theme to
project free and open source .You are welcome .

*
*

[About hackerdom :
Hackerdom is simply a venue for the hackers of the world to unite and
interact and invite the public to participate. The booming Free and
Open Source awareness in India is something we are proud of. The Free
and Open Source usage and the public participation is highly
encouraging in Kerala. A hands-on approach from the hackers to
spreading public awareness is what we aim at.

We focus not on the shallow goal of popularity but of the more path of
leading people to freedom. We do not aim at just showing off all our
cool software, we aim at showing people how using those software and
the freedom it ensures has empowered us and how it can empower them
too.

Event is a joint effort from computer science students in Govt. engineering
college,
trichur with free software groups in kerala.]

*Theme :
        Users + Developers = Community
        Come a User; return a hacker .
*