[Fsf-friends] Futility of going after ISO

krishnakant Mane krmane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:50:28 IST 2008

hello Mr. raju.
perfect suggestion well said.
in the first place why should free standards be slaves of any
standard's organisation which has a reputation of creating standards
for *purely business*.
how does ISO declaring a certain thing as standards relate to freedom.
 afterall a complete free standard (as in freedom ) must not come from
just an organisation but community.  and we need to create some kind
of a system where such a community driven infrastructure can be put in
place.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.