[Fsf-friends] [Fwd: [ilugd] Revoking/Objecting to Software Patents in Indian Patent Office]

Ramanathan Muthaiah rus.cahimb@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 30 23:26:44 IST 2007

> Considering the importance of this matter, FSF India is willing to  find a
> way of doing this.  If any of you would like to work for FSF, FSFI can
> consider to compensate for their time.  Please write to me if you know of such candidates.

Though am currently doing diploma in IPR @ NLSIU, Bangalore, am no
expert in any form of IP ( patents, copyrights, so on and so forth),
but am willing to spend time / efforts, in anyway that fits this
objective.

Couple of suggestions on possible ways to "identify potential candidates":

1. Hold brief "awareness sessions" as part of the various events,
like, http://freed.in, foss.in and other such events

2. Post this requirement at FSFI's website

/Ram