[Fsf-friends] a new road for AMD and ATI

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal apsatwal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 6 11:26:14 IST 2007

If this is true, that this is one of the best news I have heard in FLOSS in
years (not kidding). Now looking forward to all the great FLOSS 3D games and
apps that I am imagining my self playing (the game and the code) on my GNU
Box.