[Fsf-friends] [bangalore] LAMP workshop, would like to meet a few FSF friends.

krishnakant Mane krmane@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 17 15:04:04 IST 2007

hello friends,
I am Krishnakant Mane from Mumbai.
I am doing knowledge research and working on the SELF Project in TIFR
with Dr. Nagarjun.
I am also an independent free software consultent and an advocate of
free software.
I am coming to Bangalore for a LAMP workshop which has now turned more
into a free software orientation workshop.
I will be doing this at R.V.C.E. campus so I will be interested to
meet a few fsf friends.
the workshop is on 18th and 19th.
so hope to see a few of my freedom fighter friends out there.
if any one would like to contact me, plese note down my mobile number.
09820310472.
any contribution like soft copy books of free software or on any
related topics is more than welcome.

regards,
Krishnakant.