[Fsf-friends] GNU philosophy - also in Tamil

ஆமாச்சு amachu@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 2 15:22:32 IST 2007

It all started last year (1). An effort to translate the gnu philosophy, those
of which in my opinion are essential, to tamil language,

This started with a feeling that it would be nice to compile a collection that
would comprise necessary details of GNU(2), Free Software (3), its philosophy
(4), its need (5), the confusions (6), challenges before the software world
(7) and the rest (8).

All of these have now been compiled and added to
http://amachu.net/download/gnu_aram/gnu_aram_v5.odt.

Hope this work would be of some use in our efforts to take free software among
public. Feel free to cite these links and doc as references if you come
across tamil speaking community and others too :-)

(1) https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/wwwta/
(2) http://www.gnu.org/home.ta.shtml
(3) http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.ta.html
(4) http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/shouldbefree.ta.html &