[Fsf-friends] wanna meet some fsf-friends

shirish shirishag75@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Nov 4 22:49:33 IST 2007

Hi all,
       I'm just a noob/newbie in the world of fsf.  While I have been
using ubuntu for last 4-5 yrs. in an individual capacity for desktop
use & part of the local LUG (Pune Linux Users Group - PLUG) as well. I
came to know about fsf-india couple of years back. then as time went
by & I saw FSF's work rising & doing good stuff in South my interest
was piqued. So on the auspicious eve of upcoming Diwali in a few days
I'll be traveling up north, Delhi, Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar meeting
friends as well as relatives for many years. If the same occasion
presents itself for meeting some fsf-friends it would be nice. I would
be travelling from 2nd Dec. to 24th Dec. I know its bad timing with
foss.in also happening during those days but that's the way the cookie
crumbles.
       So if there are going to be any LUG meets or any way to meet up
with people please lemme know.

          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17