[Fsf-friends] Re :Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 49, Issue 17

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 22 14:34:18 IST 2007

Dear Mishi,

On 22 May 2007 06:55:30 -0000, Mishi Choudhary <mishi_c at rediffmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All Sometime back i had seen a proposal about a meeting in bangalore
> in continuation to the lase session on GPLV3 , as Prof moglen shall be in
> india in the first half of june this year , Mr Praveen A. however there has
> not been a follow up of the same.kindly direct me the person in charge of
> organising the same since time is running out.

As I will not be in Bangalore during the next two weeks, either Mr. Praveen
or Mr. Vijoo will handle the same. Please do give us the probable dates and
any relevant information. Thanks in advance.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent