[Fsf-friends] Crushed by the Wheels of Industry

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon May 21 13:16:59 IST 2007

Crushed by the Wheels of Industry
By Jeremy Allison, Special to ZDNet

Being the geek in the family can get you in trouble. I was sat at a
social function with my wife's friends, all happily chattering away in
Mandarin. I can barely count to ten in the language so meaningful
conversation is a little difficult unless it's about arithmetic. I got
bored, which is always a dangerous thing.

"My daughter has a new computer, would you help set it up ?" asked one
of my wife's friends. "I'd love to," I replied. Finally, something to
do that I would enjoy!

Full Story http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-6183476.html

Cheers
Praveen